Andrew @ Parallels doesn't work for Parallels anymore?

Discussion in 'Parallels Workstation for Windows and Linux' started by rs37, May 7, 2007.

1. rs37

rs37 Member

Andrew @ Parallels doesn't work for Parallels anymore?

Does anyone works in the parallels support for eCs 1.2, OS/2 guests or for the future eCs 2.0?

2. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

Hello rs37,

Because now we have a lot of new support guys here on forum, I am focused more on development process and less on forum activities. But I and the rest of development team read your feedback on forums on daily basis and take it into account.

As for OS/2 and eCS guest - it is included into list of officially supported guest OSes and verified for all new builds/versions. What is your problem with these guests?

3. rs37

rs37 Member

Hi Andrew,

What is really irritant is mouse sync tool impossibility of use as described in

http://forum.parallels.com/thread11319.html

I've used OS/2 for a long time and have lots of important work documents edited in Describe WP, REXX scripts for many things, and others files not practible of use in Linux or other OS. So, I really need to use eCs. Have to Ctrl+Alt every time I need to copy and paste something from out eCs is very irritating. In the other hand, work without mouse wheel is terrible when we are already habituated to use it.

Give OS/2-eCs users a chance next build!