It's a small thing, but every time I start Win 7 under Parallels 10 I get the green Vista style bar instead of the Animated Logo. If I boot into Bootcamp & restore it (By typing bcdboot %WinDir% /l en-US into Command Prompt & restarting), then every time I start in Bootcamp it is there. But the moment I use Parallels, the animation vanishes again. This only started with Parallels 10. And it happens on both my iMac & my MBP, bot running Yosemite.
Am I missing some setting that turns this animation off automatically? I know that was an option on a previous version of Parallels, but I cannot see that option in 10.
Thanks in advance for any ideas/solutions!
Am I missing some setting that turns this animation off automatically? I know that was an option on a previous version of Parallels, but I cannot see that option in 10.
Thanks in advance for any ideas/solutions!