BouncingIcon
Bit poster
Hi
Your software seems to take focus whenever you have deemed there is some announcement that must be the most important thing for me to read / deal with. I usually just delete software which does this; it just feels like a kind of unacceptable arrogance.
It has never been case any of your announcements have actually been important. And if they were, I ignored it because I treat the windows as spam. They just interrupt me.
Please add an option whereby your announcements (new versions, updates) -- can just be muted / ignored / not delivered.
Many thanks
Your software seems to take focus whenever you have deemed there is some announcement that must be the most important thing for me to read / deal with. I usually just delete software which does this; it just feels like a kind of unacceptable arrogance.
It has never been case any of your announcements have actually been important. And if they were, I ignored it because I treat the windows as spam. They just interrupt me.
Please add an option whereby your announcements (new versions, updates) -- can just be muted / ignored / not delivered.
Many thanks