any way to revert back to build 5158? 5160 sucks

tsawicki

Bit poster
See my other post below about the keyboard issue which effectively makes 5160 unusable for me. And in the video memory issue and I am about ready to throw my parallels enabled laptop through my window. I think the easiest answer might be - how do I go back to the 5158 build which worked perfectly fine for me.
 
Thanks!

Using those basic steps, I reverted back to build 4560, and am VERY happy now. Thanks *so* much for posting what should have been obvious to me, but I was a bit afraid what might happen if I downgraded. Other than uninstalling and reinstalling the proper version of Parallels Tools, everything else worked perfectly.

Parallels is now using 30% CPU instead of 150%+ [dual core CPU]. I can get back to using Windows for the small things I need it for [FileMaker v6, which has math bugs when run as an OS X app via Rosetta; and FileMaker 7+ are not compatible with FM 6 servers].

Thanks again!

/vjl/
 
Back
Top