Anyone able to enable wifi for Apple Airport Wireless Adapter natively for WinXP? It had to be native as I'm using a O2 3G dongle that would swapped to wi-fi if detected (and the stupid O2 connection manager only works in Windozes).
Trying to find the driver for Apple Airport Wireless Adapter to work natively in GuestOS_Windows_XP_SP3.
I only have a Parellel NIC adapter under XP's Device Manager.
I do not have a 'others' to upgrade (apparently some Dell driver works? Anyone to confirm and url link?)
I suppose I go try Apple Airport Utility 5.4.2 for bootcamp...
Trying to see how many of you have the same problem? (as wi-fi is not listed as a device in the troubleshooting support).
Many thanks in advance!
Trying to find the driver for Apple Airport Wireless Adapter to work natively in GuestOS_Windows_XP_SP3.
I only have a Parellel NIC adapter under XP's Device Manager.
I do not have a 'others' to upgrade (apparently some Dell driver works? Anyone to confirm and url link?)
I suppose I go try Apple Airport Utility 5.4.2 for bootcamp...
Trying to see how many of you have the same problem? (as wi-fi is not listed as a device in the troubleshooting support).
Many thanks in advance!