App unable to show diagram area, instead of red/white background

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by R__9, Jun 25, 2020.

1. R__9

R__9 Bit poster

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Parallels. After I installed Windows 10 and software. I found that the app I use (PowerFactory) cannot display correctly in Parallels. The area suppose to showing electricity diagram shows either white or red background.

I have attached the screenshots on this. Does anyone know how I solve this? Thanks a lot!

Regards

Attached Files:

2. R__9

R__9 Bit poster

I have also tried different setting in Configure, Hardware, Graphics. Tried all the options there including vertical synchronisation. Plus, I have tried different versions of the software I use. The problem persists.

3. Hello, what kind of software did you install?
    Did you test the same behavior on real PC?

4. R__9

R__9 Bit poster

Hi Maria, thanks for the reply. It is Design/Simulation tool for electricity power grid. It is German designed software and popular in Europe utility companies.

Yes I have tried on my Dell Laptop and I have been using it for a long time. Normally, the red/white area is for drawing the power grid (all the generators, transformers, cables, etc). You can refer to the attached image. It is bit like AutoCAD. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Please make sure that the RAM, CPU and graphics memory for the VM are configured as per the system requirements for that particular software and check how it works.