Applied Hotfix and not my VM is stuck in at "Resuming..."

lanewman

Bit poster
I applied to hotfix this morning. Rebooted. And now I can't my VM won't boot. It sits with "Resuming..." The option to stop the VM is greyed out. I was hoping rebooting the VM would fix this but I can't even test this theory now.
 
Hello lanewman!
Run Parallels Desktop 4 application. But do not start it. Go to VM Configuration editor and disable floppy drive (or dvdrom). You will receive a message that VM is in suspended state and configuration changes break it. Press OK, and VM should start normally.
 
I applied to hotfix this morning. Rebooted. And now I can't my VM won't boot. It sits with "Resuming..." The option to stop the VM is greyed out. I was hoping rebooting the VM would fix this but I can't even test this theory now.

lanewman,
Thanks for reporting, this bug is fixed already. Please download build 3540 (newer revision).
 
Back
Top