I got Parallels in Dec. 06 for Xmas. I have been running it since than. I just did a archive and install for MacOs X 10.4.x and it seems to be running back at full strength. Did all the updates too.
I got Parallels when they were offering the free upgrades for a year. Parallels would not start saying a driver was missing. Seeing that, I decided to reinstall, as the software suggested, Parallels with the last build . On reinstallation, it says my original activation key is no good. So I went all the way back to the original installs(the 1000s) which i still have. Well that took the activation key but all my VMs are set to run on Parallels 3.0.
So I tried to move up to the 3000s which is the first of the P 3.0. Nope does not like the Activation key.
I have all the original purchase information so contacting Parallels will probably do the trick. Hopefully getting another
act. key will be what they give me.
However if someone knows something I could do with what I already have I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
I got Parallels when they were offering the free upgrades for a year. Parallels would not start saying a driver was missing. Seeing that, I decided to reinstall, as the software suggested, Parallels with the last build . On reinstallation, it says my original activation key is no good. So I went all the way back to the original installs(the 1000s) which i still have. Well that took the activation key but all my VMs are set to run on Parallels 3.0.
So I tried to move up to the 3000s which is the first of the P 3.0. Nope does not like the Activation key.
I have all the original purchase information so contacting Parallels will probably do the trick. Hopefully getting another
act. key will be what they give me.
However if someone knows something I could do with what I already have I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.