Auto Connecting Apple Wireless (Bluetooth)

bigmouth

Junior Member
Well I have Leopard 10.5.1, it runs beautifully, I've got Parallels going on both mine and the 2nd users (I copied it, not cloned - that seems to throw up too many errors).

Now - I use Bluetooth to sync my Palm Treo 680 with Outlook & Hotsync. No issues there, as I've found an Apple Bluetooth Radio loader for Windows :


http://www.mattiouz.com/download/AppleBluetoothInstaller.exe

...that starts up the bluetooth in XP on Parallels.

What I need to do is get the "Apple Wireless" to start up when I start my XP in Parallels so I don't have to connect it everytime.

Any solutions ? Parallels ?
 
Last edited:
Hello,

it should be possible using native Mac OS features like shell script and Apple Automator. Just make a script that launches the needed applications with one click. There is an example of similar script that starts Parallels automatically with pre-selected VM, you can check it here.

Best regards,
Alicia.
 
I don't mind connecting to Apple Bluetooth ech time I start the VM. What I do object to is having to re-create the serial port every time I synch.
 
Back
Top