Auto Renewal

JK_7

Bit poster
Provide an option for the user turn off/on automatic billing and still allow the product to be run any O/S up to the expiry date of the license I am paying for a years of service.
 
Provide an option for the user turn off/on automatic billing and still allow the product to be run any O/S up to the expiry date of the license I am paying for a years of service.
Hello,
You may deactivate the auto-renewal of your Parallels Desktop subscription by following the below steps:
1. Sign to your Parallels account ( https://my.parallels.com/ ).
Subscriptions on the Dashboard are divided by products.

2. Click on "Active subscriptions" under one of the products to view the subscriptions list.
3. There's a Status box with the Subscription Renewal property. Manage auto-renewal by clicking on the "Turn Off" or "Turn On" button in the Status box.
"On" means the automatic renewal of a subscription is enabled; "Off" means it's disabled.
Kindly refer to this article for more information: https://kb.parallels.com/123306
Turning off automatic renewal will allow you to use Parallels Desktop till the license expired.

In case, you have wrongly purchased a Parallels Desktop subscription, you may still request us for a refund within 30 days.
Please find more information regarding Parallels Refund Policy: https://kb.parallels.com/123877
Thank you.
 
Pramesh, thank you, but you are missing my point. Perhaps my issue is different JK_7's above. I have video proof of me trying to renew, with preferred pricing, my Toolbox subscription, and your system substituting my Parallels Toolbox renewal for a renewed Desktop professioanl license renewal process. This happened so frequently that I told the system I didn't want to see renewals anymore hoping I could selectively pick my toolbox licenses first. I did not indend to dismiss the opportunity to renew. Now, most of my Toolbox renewals have disappeared as has the oppertuinity to renew my Desktop Professional renewal. I can replicate this error selecting the toolbox client on an expired client and selecting renew. I have video proof of this. I want Parallels to restore my opportunity to renew my Toolbox licenses at preferred pricing as well my Desktop Professional license. I am within my grace period of renewal on all my liciences.
 
Back
Top