Autostart RDP Session

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by hhaken, Jan 17, 2014.

1. hhaken

hhaken Bit poster

I would like to autostart an (default) RDP session as soon as 2x Client starts.
    Is that possible with some kind of script?

I already have the 2x Client app starting automatically after a reboot of android with the free LaunchAfterBoot App.

I have a rooted Android tablet.

Thanks in advance.

2. jpc

jpc Pro

If you fancy writing an application that just launches an intent as described here then you can set it up as the start application.

3. SpeedStar

SpeedStar Bit poster

Hi.
    Tried to start a rdp session via intents and it works great.
    However, is there a way to ignore/suppress that "rdp session with insecure connection" popup?

Thanks and greetings

4. g.p

g.p Bit poster

The only way to avoid the promo dialog currently is to use the checkbox in the dialog itself. However it's persistence is the same as that of the connection , so unless you include .putExtra("Save", true); to the intent, then the checkbox setting is deleted at the end of the session together with the connection itself.

5. paulofutre10

paulofutre10 Bit poster

Hi

Im also trying to put 2x in AUTOSTART RDP SESSION , does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks

6. paulofutre10

paulofutre10 Bit poster

I also have the same problem.

can anyone have a solution for autostart ?

7. neutje

neutje Bit poster

Hi,

I created a app to auto start a session based on http://www.2x.com/support/ras-documenta ... g-intents/

what happens is that the app launches 2x client and I see a connection there ( the connection that is supposed to open ) but i still have to click it before it opens

I used this before and then i did open the connection directly

Is the behavior changed in last version of 2x client ?
    Any way to reverse this behavior because i want to let the app open the connection directly and not open 2x client and show the connection list

Thanks in advance