Better Licensing Dasboard/panel for Toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by JerryD4, Oct 30, 2022.

1. JerryD4

JerryD4 Bit poster

The license panel within Toolbox that is provided in a macOS environment doesn't seem to allow a user to outright delete former licenses that have expired, but rather only offers a "Renew" button. Consider also offering a "Remove" button also to help clean up the panel if the user has no intention to renew expired licenses. Also, within the Toolbox, please identify the machine/device that is currently using the license within the panel and not just the one associated with the license. I'm seeing a primary key in my main Parallels dashboard via web, but I'm not seeing my active Toolbox subscription keys - why? If one does a lookup in your knowledge base about licensing for the Toolbox, there appears to be nothing. Consider adding a detailed post on how licensing works such as 1 active Toolbox license will provide Toolbox users the ability to add the application to two or however many computers to detail the flexibility or constraints of the licensing.