Hi, I posted this in another forum I think, general settings, but it didn't show up, so I'll try again.
I'm wondering if it's possible to lock the Network settings in my VM (Windows XP SP3), so that I can not allow any internet connection to the VM, I've got Parental controls setup on the Mac, so web browsing is safe (it's set to only allow the list of allowed sites that I set), with Parallels there is access to the web browsers on the VM, so I'd like the ability to lock the Parallels network settings (so I can leave them disabled) so they can't be unlocked without a password I set in Parallels)
I also have two suggestions: (excluding the one above if it's not already there (which I can't see it, so I assume not))
One, when logging into Windows XP SP3 it does not log into the welcome screen, rather it goes straight into the Administrator account, which I do not want!
The other, would be allowing me to change the location the SmartGuard snapshots are stored, I'd like them to be stored on my secondary 1TB hard drive, rather than my main 300GB hard drive which is running out of space!
My question regarding the graphics, is, why when playing Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, can I not set the Shader to Very High (like I could on a normal windows pc before), or set Anti-Alias to anything other than 'None'
Thanks
Kind Regards
MythicFrost
I'm wondering if it's possible to lock the Network settings in my VM (Windows XP SP3), so that I can not allow any internet connection to the VM, I've got Parental controls setup on the Mac, so web browsing is safe (it's set to only allow the list of allowed sites that I set), with Parallels there is access to the web browsers on the VM, so I'd like the ability to lock the Parallels network settings (so I can leave them disabled) so they can't be unlocked without a password I set in Parallels)
I also have two suggestions: (excluding the one above if it's not already there (which I can't see it, so I assume not))
One, when logging into Windows XP SP3 it does not log into the welcome screen, rather it goes straight into the Administrator account, which I do not want!
The other, would be allowing me to change the location the SmartGuard snapshots are stored, I'd like them to be stored on my secondary 1TB hard drive, rather than my main 300GB hard drive which is running out of space!
My question regarding the graphics, is, why when playing Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, can I not set the Shader to Very High (like I could on a normal windows pc before), or set Anti-Alias to anything other than 'None'
Thanks
Kind Regards
MythicFrost