I have Windows Server 2003 VM running on my Mac Mini and a Windows XP Bootcamp running on my MacBook Pro.
Both are blue screening & freezing regularly after the upgrade.
By unchecking the Enable Intel VT-x support checkbox I am able to avoid the issues but obviously this negatively affects the performance of the VM.
Any ideas?
last unexpected shutdown of this computer is: System Failure: Stop error
Reason Code: 0x805000f
Bug ID:
Bugcheck String: 0x000000d1 (0x0412fd18, 0x000000ff, 0x00000000, 0x85f73b5c)
Comment: 0x000000d1 (0x0412fd18, 0x000000ff, 0x00000000, 0x85f73b5c)
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 0f 00 05 08 ....
Both are blue screening & freezing regularly after the upgrade.
By unchecking the Enable Intel VT-x support checkbox I am able to avoid the issues but obviously this negatively affects the performance of the VM.
Any ideas?
last unexpected shutdown of this computer is: System Failure: Stop error
Reason Code: 0x805000f
Bug ID:
Bugcheck String: 0x000000d1 (0x0412fd18, 0x000000ff, 0x00000000, 0x85f73b5c)
Comment: 0x000000d1 (0x0412fd18, 0x000000ff, 0x00000000, 0x85f73b5c)
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 0f 00 05 08 ....