Rob (Gypsy Dave)
Bit poster
Hello all,
I ran out of space on my bootcamp partition so I did the following and now Parallels blue screens upon bootup.
I used Winclone and cloned my bootcamp partition, I then removed the partition using the bootcamp tool, then resized it to 40GB. I then restored using Winclone my bootcamp to the newly created 40GB partition. All is fine and bootcamp/Windows boots without problems.
I then fired up Parallels and it bluescreens on bootup. Is there a way I can re-setup Parallels? Maybe its complaining about the old partition information and needs to be setup again? Or maybe its old parallels tool drivers?
I'm using Version 5.
Thanks,
Rob
I ran out of space on my bootcamp partition so I did the following and now Parallels blue screens upon bootup.
I used Winclone and cloned my bootcamp partition, I then removed the partition using the bootcamp tool, then resized it to 40GB. I then restored using Winclone my bootcamp to the newly created 40GB partition. All is fine and bootcamp/Windows boots without problems.
I then fired up Parallels and it bluescreens on bootup. Is there a way I can re-setup Parallels? Maybe its complaining about the old partition information and needs to be setup again? Or maybe its old parallels tool drivers?
I'm using Version 5.
Thanks,
Rob