Bluetooth connection fails in Myphone app, Guest windows, Host MacOs M2

Dhruvp3

Bit poster
I want to connect the "Phone link" app in guest win 11 arm to my Android phone via Bluetooth. But for some reason, it is not working. I have uploaded the screenshot below. It would be great if Parallel could do something to make this work.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 22.34.58.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 22.34.58.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
I want to connect the "Phone link" app in guest win 11 arm to my Android phone via Bluetooth. But for some reason, it is not working. I have uploaded the screenshot below. It would be great if Parallel could do something to make this work.
Hello,
To connect your Bluetooth device, kindly follow the steps in this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/114686
If the issue persists, kindly reproduce the issue and collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.
Thank you.
 
Back
Top