Blur effect while resizing virtual machine window causes eye fatigue

Do you also feel disturbed by the blurred animation in Version 19.1.0?

  • Yes the animation is annoying, get rid of it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care about that. But if people don't like it, they should be able to switch it off.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the blurry animation is very beneficial. It should stay as it is.

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .

Bob54

Bit poster
When I resize the parallels window, I want to see a clear image of the vm machine, so that my eyes feel still good.

Background: Since Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac 19.1.0 (54729) there is a new feature called "Adds a blur effect during the virtual machine window resizing to better indicate the resolution adjustment process;". The new blurred image is really annoying and causes unnecessary eye strain. I don't understand the motivation to implement this co called "feature".

I therefore would like to see the "feature" disappear or be disableable. I don't see any added value.
 
Back
Top