I have a mac with parallels and I made a VM off the boot camp partition works great. Issue is I have 3-4 users that need to access the VM on the same computer. So to make sence:
User1 logs in to mac launches parallels does his thing and then logs out of the mac
user2 logs in to the mac launches parallels does his thing and then logs out of the mac
Each user 1 & 2 have different accounts on the mac. When I go to launch the VM under account 2,3,4 etc I need to re validate windows. Am I doing this wrong? When I set it up I told parallels other users will be using it so it stored it in the shared folder but activating windows each time and ever time is a pain. Any ideas?
User1 logs in to mac launches parallels does his thing and then logs out of the mac
user2 logs in to the mac launches parallels does his thing and then logs out of the mac
Each user 1 & 2 have different accounts on the mac. When I go to launch the VM under account 2,3,4 etc I need to re validate windows. Am I doing this wrong? When I set it up I told parallels other users will be using it so it stored it in the shared folder but activating windows each time and ever time is a pain. Any ideas?