Boot Camp Install and Time Machine

Hi. I have had Parallels 3 running somewhat successfully for awhile now using a boot camp install of Windows XP for the VM. I notice that when Parallels is not running I can see the WinXP partition inside Time Machine and have actually restored an older file from it to confirm it was a true backup of the file. My question is this...when trying to upgrade to version 4 so I could get Snow Leopard there was a huge glitch. I removed version 3 then restarted everything to make sure it was working and on the restart could only boot the the Windows partition. The mac partition was gone. So...to the Time Machine backup now. I am currently restoring the mac side of the computer. My question is simple - do you think I will be able to recover any documents from the XP side of the Time Machine backup? Hopefully this makes sense.
 
How did you ever get Time Machine to backup your Boot Camp partition? I do not have it excluded from Time Machine backups, and I can see it on the Today view in Time Machine, but it does not back up any files.
 
Back
Top