Boot Camp VM gives BSOD after 10.6.2 upgrade

RodneyW

Junior Member
After upgrading to Parallels 5, my Boot Camp VM (Vista Ultimate) was working fine (aside from the "missing Hard Disk 1" problem). I had restarted it several times with no problems, and I like having the Aero interface.

However, when I upgraded to MacOS 10.6.2, the next time I tried to start the Boot Camp VM, it couldn't find Hard Disk 1 as usual. I pointed it to the right place and tried to start the Boot Camp VM again. This time I got a BSOD. I shut down the VM, shut down and restarted Parallels, and the Boot Camp VM then booted normally after displaying the usual Vista warning screens that show up after any crash. Vista offered to search for the cause of the problem, but it didn't come up with anything. Is this a known issue?
 

Attachments

  • bootcamp-BSOD.jpg
    bootcamp-BSOD.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top