I'm sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, or if this has been asked a million times before but....
I have windows 7 installed via bootcamp (running very well as well), but would like the possibility to use some windows programs while in OS x.
So the question is, if I run Parallels, can I still switch over and boot directly into Windows 7 via bootcamp? Or am I stuck with only Parallels once it's installed?
Thanks for the help with my dumb question.
-CM
I have windows 7 installed via bootcamp (running very well as well), but would like the possibility to use some windows programs while in OS x.
So the question is, if I run Parallels, can I still switch over and boot directly into Windows 7 via bootcamp? Or am I stuck with only Parallels once it's installed?
Thanks for the help with my dumb question.
-CM