Bought Version 16 recently. Wondering if I have free upgrade.

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by RobertC43, Aug 12, 2021.

1. RobertC43

RobertC43 Bit poster

I bought version 16 in late May and have the dmgs for both 16 and 17 in my available downloads. I only have a key for 16 so should I have a key for 17 also? The 16 key doesn't work.

I tried searching to see if recent purchases of 16 qualified for a free upgrade, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

2. Hello,
    Customers who purchased and registered a copy of Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller between August 1 2021 and September 30 2021 are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions.

Note: If you have a subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, or Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, you can upgrade Parallels Desktop to the latest version with the license you own. Download and install Parallels Desktop 17 and use your subscription license for activation.
    For more information please check this KB article and let us know if you have any additional questions.