Break timer

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by RyanS21, Nov 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RyanS21

RyanS21 Bit poster

Hi I have been using the break timer. I like it but in it's current form I can't really use it.
    1. Snoozing only allows snoozing for 1 minute so if I need more than a minute to finish what I'm working on I have to skip the break altogether
    2. I only use the break while I'm working so a schedule would really help

Joao Guilherme likes this.
  2. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

We've added support for multiple snoozes, and added some scheduling capabilities as well!
    Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.50.59 AM.png

3. MatthiasE5

MatthiasE5 Hunter

Hello, the App "Pause" often is unresponsive for some time when I want to dismiss a pause alert. The button also has a rectangle edges as opposed to rounded edges. I don't know what causes this but it happens fairly often. I'm using Monterey (latest) and Windows 11 ARM on M1

4. MatthiasE5

MatthiasE5 Hunter

Hello, the problem persists and I would appreciate if staff could please give some feedback so I know this is being investigated. Thanks!

5. MatthiasE5

MatthiasE5 Hunter

I would like to make a feature suggestion also: It would be really helpful if the time until next break would be shown inside the cup symbol in the mac menu at the top of the screen. At the moment I think it shows the amount of breaks per day or so, which is of little use.

6. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    To proceed with investigation, kindly collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    While report is gathering, you can paste the link in the issue description so we could test it locally.
    Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

As for suggestion, we've forwarded it to the respective team for further investigation.
    We will be waiting for your reply regarding the technical issue.