I'm having a weird problem. I've been using bridged networking with the built-in Ethernet for months with no problems. then I used it with the AirPort for a week or so, and now that I try to go back to use the built-in Ethernet it just doesn't wants to work.
I use manual TCP/IP settings in both the OS X and the VM (winXP). The VM won't let me ping to the router, although it does seems to "see" the OSX's IP. If I use the AirPort instead, I don't have this problem at all.
What would cause the VM to behave this way?
I have parallels desktop "built 1970", Mac OS X version 10.4.11 and Windows XP SP 3.
I use manual TCP/IP settings in both the OS X and the VM (winXP). The VM won't let me ping to the router, although it does seems to "see" the OSX's IP. If I use the AirPort instead, I don't have this problem at all.
What would cause the VM to behave this way?
I have parallels desktop "built 1970", Mac OS X version 10.4.11 and Windows XP SP 3.