Bsod 7b

WilfriedP

Bit poster
I'm running a MacBook Pro 2.93Ghz 13", 4G memory, 120G SSD, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8,
Parallels Desktop Mac French 4.0.3848, virtual machine with 1CPU, RAM 512M, video 128M
Bootcamp, Microsoft Windows XP Professionnal SP2 OEM (in french) NTFS file system
When Parallel tries to boot my boot camp partition, I get a blue screen with the follow error :
*** STOP: 0x000007B (0xF88C2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
It then tries to reboot and cycles through the same error.
Booting in safe mode doesn't make a difference.
I can natively boot into my boot camp partition without any problem

I try for fix it :
1 - with or without bootcamp drivers
2 - with or without Service Pack 3 fully patched
3 - with or without Floppy Disk
4 - with or without Parallels Tools (installed with Daemons Tools in Bootcamp)
5 - create a different material profile
6 - Microsoft KB314082 and KB324103, I merge the MergeIDE.reg information in registry.
7 - Parallels KB5021 but nothing to delete in registry, except with Parallels Tools installation in bootcamp (3)
8 - change the DiskDescriptor.xml using the instructions in http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=94572 (but I not sure that this calculation is right)
9 - uninstall/install again and again Parallels Application and Microsoft Windows

So far Parallels has been a complete failure for me.
 

Attachments

  • bsod-7B.png
    bsod-7B.png
    18 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top