BUG: Dock showing second monitor when "Optimize full screen for games" is active!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SPX, Jan 21, 2019.

1. SPX

SPX Junior Member

When i attach my LG external screen to my Macbook Pro 2018 and run my Windows 10 VM in full screen mode on the LG external monitor, the Dock keeps on moving to my second screen where the Windows VM is running in full screen mode when i move the mouse to buttom of the taskbar of Windows.

I enabled the option Optimize full screen for games which says Hide macOS Dock, Menubar and notifications but it keeps moving/showing my Dock on my LG external monitor!

Can this bug be fixed ASAP??

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Problem solver

@SPX, could you generate the problem report please? You can do it using this KB article and please reproduce it right after the issue reproduced. And please reply us back with the Problem report ID.
    Also will be great to get an issue video recording from you. We will provide Parallels Engineering team with full info and continue to work on the issue resolution. Looking forward to your reply.