Stuart Miller
Member
Since upgrading to build 6.0.12094 one of my Windows XP apps (Schwab StreetSmart Pro) consistently crashes on loading. I've reinstalled the app and reinstalled 6.0.12094 with no luck.
I also tried to revert to 6.0.12092 but the dmg won't let me do that without moving to 12094.
Does anyone know how I can (a) go back to 12092, or (b) restore the app from a Time Machine backup? If (b), do I have to restore the virtual machine as well. Also would I have to reinstall Parallels Tools if I do (b)?
I also tried to revert to 6.0.12092 but the dmg won't let me do that without moving to 12094.
Does anyone know how I can (a) go back to 12092, or (b) restore the app from a Time Machine backup? If (b), do I have to restore the virtual machine as well. Also would I have to reinstall Parallels Tools if I do (b)?
Last edited: