Build 1970 not better than 1940, reverting back to 1884 build that works

pcorchary

Junior Member
Well, after my disasterous experience with 1940 (see prev thread), I thought I'd give 1970 a shot, but it to is constantly screwing up the network connections for the VM, and the only way to fix it is to reboot the Mac and reboot the VM. I have not found any other solution so far. Often with this happens it also races the processors at high utilization -- i first become aware of it when my procs go up to 70deg C and the fans scream....

Also 1970 is constantly compaining (again) that Parallel tools is the wrong version -- when it is defintley not.

And also 1970 crashes (not as much as 1940), but considering I never had a crash before build 1940 that seems like a good enough reason to be to revert back.

If anyone from Parallels would like to troubleshoot with me live on the phone, or IM, or in a WebEx meeting, I will spring for it. My guess is that there is some major code change in builds higher than 1884 that involves networking that just doesn't work right.

philc
 
Problems with 1970

Hello, I totally agree with you but how to revert ?

Where may I find the 1884 download ?.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top