Today I downloaded the new build (3540) which does seem to have a number of bugs fixed from the previous build. The conversion of my PD3 virtual machine was completed successfully the first time and the overall system seems more stable. Performance is good, but still not as fast on my host machine (2.33 GHz Macbook Pro running 10.4.11) as PD 3 (build 5608).
I am having one recurrent problem, however. Whenever booting my host computer from a "cold" boot, all of my printers are gone from the host machine. Any attempt to add them (in Mac OS Printer Setup Utility) results in an error. Only after fixing permissions (with Disk Utility) and then rebooting a couple of times will the printers re-appear. This bug really needs to be fixed soon.
I am having one recurrent problem, however. Whenever booting my host computer from a "cold" boot, all of my printers are gone from the host machine. Any attempt to add them (in Mac OS Printer Setup Utility) results in an error. Only after fixing permissions (with Disk Utility) and then rebooting a couple of times will the printers re-appear. This bug really needs to be fixed soon.