Config:
- BootCamp
- Upgrading from Parallels 3 (Build 5626)
I have tried all the suggestions on the forums, including the registry settings (by MS), but as soon as I try to start the VM, the BSOD error appears.
I have tried wiping the VM and re-creating a new VM for the BootCamp partition.
I have also tried clearing the Parallels information from the BootCamp partition and recreate VM - same error.
I have now reverted to Parallels 3 and works perfectly.
Note that I have Macfuse 2.0.3 installed - not sure whether that makes any difference.
Has anyone been able to resolve this issue.
Thanks
- BootCamp
- Upgrading from Parallels 3 (Build 5626)
I have tried all the suggestions on the forums, including the registry settings (by MS), but as soon as I try to start the VM, the BSOD error appears.
I have tried wiping the VM and re-creating a new VM for the BootCamp partition.
I have also tried clearing the Parallels information from the BootCamp partition and recreate VM - same error.
I have now reverted to Parallels 3 and works perfectly.
Note that I have Macfuse 2.0.3 installed - not sure whether that makes any difference.
Has anyone been able to resolve this issue.
Thanks