Hello,
I am probably posting a topic gone over 100 times but as i see, no new responses in the last year from what i can find.. Has anyone found a solution for the following error code
I received the following message after have installed Call of Duty4 on my MacBook, and the game doesn't start:
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support fullscreen gamma.
Video card or driver doesn't support frame buffer blending ops beside add.
I have a new MacBook 13'' can you help me?
I have a
Macbook pro 13.3, 2.4 core 2 duo, 4 gig ram, 250 gig, and OS 10.6 x
Thanks a ton if anyone has an idea how to make Call of duty work.
Regards,
Tony
I am probably posting a topic gone over 100 times but as i see, no new responses in the last year from what i can find.. Has anyone found a solution for the following error code
I received the following message after have installed Call of Duty4 on my MacBook, and the game doesn't start:
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support fullscreen gamma.
Video card or driver doesn't support frame buffer blending ops beside add.
I have a new MacBook 13'' can you help me?
I have a
Macbook pro 13.3, 2.4 core 2 duo, 4 gig ram, 250 gig, and OS 10.6 x
Thanks a ton if anyone has an idea how to make Call of duty work.
Regards,
Tony