Can anyone at Parallels help with an activation issue?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AndreW16, Jan 25, 2017.

1. AndreW16

AndreW16 Bit poster

Good afternoon. I have spent the last two days going back and forth with someone in your tech support on facebook called DR. He or she has been trying to help me resolve an issue with my serial number for Parallels. The serial number works fine for the Desktop product but gives an activation error for the Toolbox product. I have done everything they have asked me to do and yet I still have a product that will not activate due to a serial issue. I have asked for a new serial so I can get the software working but so far no resolution. I have used your product since version 3 and all versions since then now up to 12.

After way too many e-mails back and forth this was my most recent:

OK. I give up. You all have gone beyond and above in wasting my time on a $10 piece of software. You wanted the license code. I sent it. You wanted screen shots of the problem. I sent them. You wanted a problem report. I sent it. I will cease trying to use your software and share this e-mail thread far and wide to see it someone else in your customer community can help me solve what should have been a less than five minute problem. At the very least I can bring to people's attention how difficult getting simple tech support from you all has been. Thanks very much for your help even if it has been of no help in getting a simple problem resolved. Good day.

To say I am a very unhappy customer is an understatement. I am sending the management team this message in the hopes that you all will step up and resolve the issue.

Thanks.

2. AndreW16

AndreW16 Bit poster

To follow up. My issue was escalated at Parallels and they are working to resolve the issue. I was given an interim fix to use while they continue to investigate the issue. I am very appreciative of them stepping up to address my concerns.

A.

3. Thanks a lot for sharing news here!