I installed Win 7 through Parallels to use as a virtual machine and it works fine.
However, I'd now like to have the option on occasion to use native Windows through Bootcamp. I understand that I can then incorporate this bootcamp back into parallels and use it as a VM on occasions I want.
But am I going to have problems with authenticating the version of Win 7 I have installed and authenticated. Will it be seen as Windows as being installed on a different machine if I now try and install it directly under boot camp?
However, I'd now like to have the option on occasion to use native Windows through Bootcamp. I understand that I can then incorporate this bootcamp back into parallels and use it as a VM on occasions I want.
But am I going to have problems with authenticating the version of Win 7 I have installed and authenticated. Will it be seen as Windows as being installed on a different machine if I now try and install it directly under boot camp?