R Ryoken Bit poster Oct 12, 2012 #1 I'm curious as to if I can have more than one VM running at a time, that is bridged to the same network adaptor ? I ask because I'm using this for class, part of that is running a Server OS, then one or more workstation OS's to connect to it.
I'm curious as to if I can have more than one VM running at a time, that is bridged to the same network adaptor ? I ask because I'm using this for class, part of that is running a Server OS, then one or more workstation OS's to connect to it.
Y YanaYana Oct 16, 2012 #2 Yes, should be running fine. You are not physically connecting VM to the adapter, so i don't se any possible issues here
Yes, should be running fine. You are not physically connecting VM to the adapter, so i don't se any possible issues here