General Disclaimer: I hate windows. I use it only for a week or two each year to do my corporate taxes so I'm an utter buffoon with windows.
This may not be possible but I'd like to put an icon on my Mac desktop where if I double click it, Parallels starts, then Windows, and then Turbo Tax. Is that possible?
I generally stop everything each day -- I quit Turbo Tax, shutdown windows, and quit Parallels. I realize I don't have to do this but it seems the safest and least complicated way to do things.
This may not be possible but I'd like to put an icon on my Mac desktop where if I double click it, Parallels starts, then Windows, and then Turbo Tax. Is that possible?
I generally stop everything each day -- I quit Turbo Tax, shutdown windows, and quit Parallels. I realize I don't have to do this but it seems the safest and least complicated way to do things.