Can I upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 in Parallels Desktop 5?

PerA

Bit poster
Hi,

I just bought my first ever edition of Parallels, and I'm excited to get started. I currently own a version of Windows Vista and will be purchasing the Windows 7 Home Premium upgrade version. To use this version, it says I have to have Windows Vista installed before being able to use the Windows 7 upgrade version.

My question is, how does this work within Parallels Desktop 5? Any help much appreciated :-)

Brgds.
 
you can; I have problem though

Hi,
I got a new Mac Pro. Installed Parallels 5. Installed Vista Ultimate. Everything works great till here. Upgrade to Win 7 Professional. I lose the drivers for Ethernet adapter, multimedia audi control, and PCI Device. Attached is the screen shot

I am searching now how to fix it..

Ganesh
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2010-05-19 at 6.29.17 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-05-19 at 6.29.17 PM.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top