C coolman1427YT Bit poster Jan 12, 2016 #1 Hello! I am very new so can I use my Microsoft account on Parrallels? I'm downloading Windows 10 Parrallels and I hope everything comes out fine.
Hello! I am very new so can I use my Microsoft account on Parrallels? I'm downloading Windows 10 Parrallels and I hope everything comes out fine.
Sylvester@Parallels Parallels Support Jan 16, 2016 #2 Hello coolman, Please follow this article, which will guide you to create a Parallels account. You can use the same user name and password for the Parallels account which you already have for Microsoft but should be created in Parallels Web page.
Hello coolman, Please follow this article, which will guide you to create a Parallels account. You can use the same user name and password for the Parallels account which you already have for Microsoft but should be created in Parallels Web page.