Scott Bass 123456
Junior Member
Hi,
We have a Windows server machine that I'd like to migrate to Parallels 8 on Mac OS X Mountain Lion. The Windows machine is actually a VMWare machine with 6 drives.
The server has C:, D:, E:, R:, S:, and T: drives, along with a number of network drives mapped. The only drives I need to migrate are C:, D:, and E:. C-E are O/S and application installation directories. R-T are data drives, which I don't need.
Is it possible to use Parallels Transporter to do a partial migration of this machine? When I launched PT, it didn't provide an option to choose the drives to migrate, so I'm not too hopeful. I suppose I could try something like Ghost or Acronis, but I was hoping PT was more flexible than what it appears.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Scott
We have a Windows server machine that I'd like to migrate to Parallels 8 on Mac OS X Mountain Lion. The Windows machine is actually a VMWare machine with 6 drives.
The server has C:, D:, E:, R:, S:, and T: drives, along with a number of network drives mapped. The only drives I need to migrate are C:, D:, and E:. C-E are O/S and application installation directories. R-T are data drives, which I don't need.
Is it possible to use Parallels Transporter to do a partial migration of this machine? When I launched PT, it didn't provide an option to choose the drives to migrate, so I'm not too hopeful. I suppose I could try something like Ghost or Acronis, but I was hoping PT was more flexible than what it appears.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Scott