I have a couple questions -
1. I just installed this on my macbook pro. It is telling me I need some windows updates, but when I download them and try to install them and says the updates were not installed. I have no idea why, but they simply won't install. Any idea why?
2. Is there a way to leave windows xp up in full screen mode in one my "spaces" in the OS and then just go to it when needed? Or do I have to leave it as a window?
Thanks
1. I just installed this on my macbook pro. It is telling me I need some windows updates, but when I download them and try to install them and says the updates were not installed. I have no idea why, but they simply won't install. Any idea why?
2. Is there a way to leave windows xp up in full screen mode in one my "spaces" in the OS and then just go to it when needed? Or do I have to leave it as a window?
Thanks