Cancel the subscription.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by leek10, Sep 6, 2022.

1. leek10

leek10 Bit poster

Hello, I have a question about the cancellation.
    I am considering canceling the yearly subscription to the pro edition. I first bought the permanent version of Parallels 16 for mac. Then I upgraded it to the pro edition afterward and used it for 2 years. Now I am using the parallels 17 for mac. If I cancel the subscription, am I allowed to still use the 17 version?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, if you cancel your Parallels Desktop for Mac pro Upgrade license, you will be able to use Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac using your Parallels Desktop 16 license key. Thanks.

3. saik3

saik3 Bit poster

Hello, I am recently brought the parallels desktop for Mac book pro but unfortunately it did not meet my requirements. I am requesting you to cancel my subscription and refund the amount. Here is my parallels Reference number (381124157), Please do the need full. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @saik3, For security reason, we are requesting you to delete the personal details like address, sharing invoice & mail address in the forum. We have processed your refund request and sent you a DM, kindly check and let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.