Cannot activate parallels toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by DarrenG1, Aug 28, 2017.

1. DennisW3

DennisW3 Bit poster

I just upgraded from a standalone parallels 11 to a subscription of parallels 14. I have 3 codes to put one on 3 machines. All 3 machines regestered parallels just fine but only the first machine regesterd the tools box. The other two say the server rejects the code. The other issue i have is the email adress to parallels 14 has a typo and i need the email adress fixed from fireodgodministries3@gmail.com to fireofgodministries3@gmail.com.
    Basicly the same except od god to of god.
    Thanks for help on this because one computer is in brazil and two are in the usa. Thanks

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @DennisW3, I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Can you please send us a technical data report after having this error message? Please send the report via Parallels Toolbox > cogwheel > Help > Send Technical Data...
    Please post the report ID here. Thank you!

3. ParallelsU160

ParallelsU160 Bit poster

I have the same exact problem.
    1) Bought two licenses of Pro
    2) Installed on first machine without any issues, including Toolbox
    3) Second machine stalled Parallels Desktop, but Toolbox wouldn't active when I tried to use the second license (it didn't install seamless like the first machine)
    4) Read this forum, tried to use the first license when activating Toolbox on second machine. It complained that I was using the license elsewhere, but I said fine, and it took.
    5) Now waiting for the other shoe to fall, and for the 1st machine to start complaining. Dmitry@Parallels, can you sort this out for me?

4. ParallelsU160

ParallelsU160 Bit poster

How long did it work for? I just did the same thing.

5. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @ParallelsU160, please activate Parallels Toolbox on the second machine using the same license key as on the first one: PFBD8M-******-******-******-3KBYVH
    This should work.