Cannot activate!

korban

Bit poster
Dear Parallels Team,

honestly I do not understand why I am not able to activate Desktop 3.0.
I bought the German CD Rom, but the Germa Version does not work. So i decided to download the English Trial Version for Leopard with great success. But this one i cannot register. Could you please help me? I Do not want to change the installation because it took me such a long time to get it working.

kind regards

Korban
 
you need to write directly to support

this is a known incompatability due to old licensing agreements

a guess !!!

back up you VM file hdd to an external hard disk

and look in the forums how to totally uninstall parallels manually and start over with the latest version

then just open your pre-existng VM instead of creating a new
!!! at your own risk !!

Hugh W
 
Back
Top