Cannot use mircosoft applications

cani

Bit poster
I have installed Parellel. On the face of it it look as if it has been install okay. I then installed xp and that works fine, I can use the applications that come default with that.

However when I installed a trial version of Microsoft office I am having problems. I can open the applications but it is only allowing me to view the documents I a cannot edit them or work on them in any way.

Can I have some advice please as to what I need to do.
 
I doubt this is related to Parallels, seems more like a Microsoft Office issue.

In any case, it is not quite clear what is happening exactly. Are there any errors? You can try troubleshooting, for example, using the following article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328613

Is the behavior same with all applications now? What happens if you uninstall Microsoft Office? Reinstall Parallels Tools?
 
Back
Top