Can't access partner computer / Can't open a new ticket / Don't get an answer on Messenger

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Nenko, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Nenko

Nenko Bit poster

Dear team,

I am using Parallels for Desktop and can't access my partner computer. When I try to login to my partner computer from the browser the following happens:
    Instead of the field where I should enter the password I see the computer name and a red arrow next to it. I click on the red arrow. I see a "Connecting" message for around 10 seconds. Than again I am back to the screen with the computer name and the red arrow next to it. The login is impossible and I can't access the partner computer.

I have opened a ticket about the very same issue a few months ago. I got a recommendation from your team to reinstall the software, which I did and that solved the issue. Naturally, I reinstalled the software again this time. Unfortunately, this time it didn't help - nothing changed and the issue remained.

I tried to open a ticket on your website, by going to the ticket section and clicking on "New Ticket". Unfortunately, this didn't work. Therefore, I am unable to open a new ticket.

Alternatively, I decided to contact you on your Facebook Messenger, asking for help with my issue. Unfortunately, my message remains unanswered after around a week.

That is really disappointing. The remote access doesn't work and I am unable to connect with your team. Please let me know which channel I should use to get adequate support. Also, please help me to solve my issue and regain access to my partner computer.

Thank you,
    Nenko

2. Hi @Nenko, as a probable solution please try the following:
    1. On your Windows PC click on Parallels Access Agent icon in Windows tray on the taskbar.
    2. Click on Preferences and then Advanced.
    3. Uncheck Ask for my Windows user name and password as well.
    Also please let us know did you get any error/warning messages after choosing "create new ticket" on the Parallels Portal.