Can't activate Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by antonioe2, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Thanks a lot for sharing your results with us.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

2. jasonj8

jasonj8 Bit poster

What Is Windows 10 Activation Error 0xC004F213?
    Fix: Unable to reach Windows activation servers Windows 10

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2021
  3. Hi, did you check this article?

4. ChristopherT13

ChristopherT13 Bit poster

Hi, I'm new to Parallels, but quite experienced with both macOS and Windows.

I have a Windows 10 Pro licence COA and installed Windows 10 into Parallels using the latest ISO downloaded from Microsoft.
    The only issue I have is that I can't activate Windows 10 in Parallels. I entered the COA licence key in prior to installing, and it still comes up saying "Windows is not activated". I have tried changing the product key, and re-entering the key within Windows, but I get an error when it tries to activate. Error is 0x803f7001. I have had a look over the Microsoft help on this error and it doesn't help me rectify the issue.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...803f7001-4238206e-da53-a416-07f5-d1a956aba678

Any assistance would be invaluable.

MohamadM1 likes this.
  5. LuisC17

LuisC17 Bit poster

I have Parallels Desktop 17 and have an activated Windows 10 in Bootcamp, I imported the Bootcamp as virtual machine and I can't activate it, my license is a digital license linked to my microsoft account. Seems to be an issue with Parallels.

6. 32mlfa

32mlfa Bit poster

Same error here.
    I installed Windows 11 and Windows 10 on Parallels on a M1 machine and when I use my windows license I've got the error 0xc004f050.
    My windows license is valid and can activate on non Parallels machines.

upload_2023-2-7_20-12-31.png