F Facundo Bit poster Aug 10, 2011 #1 The download link doesn't work -- https://nct.parallels.com/fulfill/0285.001
J juliaplow Hunter Aug 10, 2011 #2 Indeed, currently trial requests are unavailable on the web site. The issue is being looked into and should be fixed shortly. Feel free to use the below trial key (valid till August 24, 2011): KMGAZ3-WW4P38-6G30BB-SW59TM-F03CHY
Indeed, currently trial requests are unavailable on the web site. The issue is being looked into and should be fixed shortly. Feel free to use the below trial key (valid till August 24, 2011): KMGAZ3-WW4P38-6G30BB-SW59TM-F03CHY
F Facundo Bit poster Aug 10, 2011 #3 Thanks for the quick response, Julia. What do I do w/ that trial key when I can't download the installer, though?
Thanks for the quick response, Julia. What do I do w/ that trial key when I can't download the installer, though?
F Facundo Bit poster Aug 10, 2011 #4 Thanks for the quick reply, Julia. I am not sure how the serial number helps me when I can't get the .dmg though. What am I missing?
Thanks for the quick reply, Julia. I am not sure how the serial number helps me when I can't get the .dmg though. What am I missing?
J juliaplow Hunter Aug 10, 2011 #5 Please follow www.parallels.com/download/desktop choose English language and press "Download Now!" button. An email will be sent to you with direct download link
Please follow www.parallels.com/download/desktop choose English language and press "Download Now!" button. An email will be sent to you with direct download link