norcalsurfer
Bit poster
This happens once and a while with Parallels for as long as I can remember and it drives me nuts!
I want to change my RAM or enable/disable smart select. Problem is Parallels is either all on or all off for me. I shut down/stop my VM and parallels just exits.
If I try to edit it while running it says I have to shut it down to edit my VM. But parallels won't stay open.
I try just starting from the dock and I get the new VM wizard. I figure I should be able to cancel out of the wizard and then select to open/edit my existing VM.
How in the effin @&#! do I just get Parallels to present a mode where I can edit my VM.
I want to change my RAM or enable/disable smart select. Problem is Parallels is either all on or all off for me. I shut down/stop my VM and parallels just exits.
If I try to edit it while running it says I have to shut it down to edit my VM. But parallels won't stay open.
I try just starting from the dock and I get the new VM wizard. I figure I should be able to cancel out of the wizard and then select to open/edit my existing VM.
How in the effin @&#! do I just get Parallels to present a mode where I can edit my VM.