I have a configuration that was transferred from an old Virtual PC file that is 16gb. I am getting an error message that the C: drive is near full. I attempted ti us Parallels Image Tool to expand my HDD file but, after about 10 mins of reading the file, I get an error message that there was a problem reading the image. I have repeated the process multiple times with the same result. Interestingly, the HDD partition works fine in Parallels. Any idea why my attempts to expand fail? Thoughts on what else I could try? I am trying to go from 16 gb to 32 gb and I have plenty of free space on my Mac HD. I believe the file is already expanding type, as it offers me the option to convert it to plain (that might fail too, who knows). Only other possibly relevant point is that the partition is FAT32 type and not NTSC.