Can't find Parallels Shared Folder in XP OS

kenyatta bell

Bit poster
I set up shared folders in the config of Parallels vm

when I start up Guest OS XP, this parallels shared folder is no where to be found, not on the windows desktop (where it is said to be waiting) nor is it in Windows Explorer > My Network Places > Entire Network

Can someone help me? Greatly appreciate it!

kb
 
Could you please clarify the version of Parallels you are using?

Basically, shared Mac folders should appear in "My computer" on the Windows side as a network drives.
 
hi thnx for reply

Im using Parallels Desktop for Mac build 1848.2 (2006) bought it in June... not sure what version it is but I would assume one of the older... using Mac OS X
 
Not sure what version it is but I bought Parallels Desktop for Mac in June of 2006

this parallels shared folder does not show up in explorer at all...
 
This seems like a Parallels Desktop2.0 version, the latest build for it should be at least 2222.
Please update Parallels to the latest build available, that might help with the issue.
 
Back
Top