Cant get into windows side??

AndreL4

Bit poster
I did the suggested update to parallels and now I can not get into my windows side. An error msg keeps coming up saying can't find \\mac\home\mycomputer. It's like it has lost the path. How do I correct this, Im a full time student and I have a Database Concepts class that Im in the middle of and I can't access my access..lol ( no pun intended). Can anyone help me with this.
 
I did the suggested update to parallels and now I can not get into my windows side. An error msg keeps coming up saying can't find \\mac\home\mycomputer. It's like it has lost the path. How do I correct this, Im a full time student and I have a Database Concepts class that Im in the middle of and I can't access my access..lol ( no pun intended). Can anyone help me with this.
Try reinstalling Parallels Tools and check if the issues persists.
 
Back
Top